Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Honey, I need your tie. And your boxers. For Jesus.


Click on the link above and Martha will tell you all about it.  Isn't that incredible?  I had no idea.  They are so gorgeous and I'm gonna run to the thrift store this week and buy some old silkies and try them out.  You probably shouldn't eat the eggs, although my dad would probably try to anyway.  He remember him eating pink glittery eggs I decorated as a kid.  

I'm excited to cook this weekend for Easter Sunday at my uncle Will and aunt Michelle's house.  I'll be doing a new take on deviled eggs, some sort of green beans, and maybe a nice salad...I'll be good and take pictures and supply recipes.

Also, Passover starts tonight, and since I grew up with two Jewish best friends, I came to love Charoset, which is a mixture of apples and various other ingredients that can be tweaked to your preference, like honey, dates, nuts, and spices, all chopped up and mixed together with sweet wine.  I think I'm going to whip some up tonight, let it meld in the fridge and then eat it with matzah all week like the two-timing shiksa I am.

1 comment: